The overall goal of GotBASIC.com is to be the GOTO (<– see what I did there?) website for **ALL** things related to the BASIC computer language; a sort-of one-stop source for every dialect and central hub for all versions (past-and-present) of BASIC in all its forms.
So please help me help everyone with this project; if you are aware of BASIC-related content floating around somewhere around on the web, please let me know. If you are a product manufacturer of a product related to BASIC; please reach out to me so we can work with one another. If you are working on a project using BASIC, please let me know so that I can help spread the word!
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time. ― John Lydgate
- Where it all started…
Why Johnny can’t code by David Brin
- Love BASIC? Have questions? Want to get more involved? Join us on…
- Wikipedia - List of BASIC dialects
- COMMAND_LINE HEROES - Season 3, Episode 2 - Learning the BASICs
- Microsoft Visual Basic (.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Basic (pre-.NET)
- Microsoft QuickBASIC, PDS BASIC (QBX) and QBasic
- Microsoft GW-BASIC
- Just BASIC
- Chipmunk BASIC
- Bywater BASIC Interpreter
- Oxygen Basic
- Single-board Computer Projects
- Personal Computers (Retro)
WOW! just WOW!
- BlueBasic: BASIC for Bluetooth: This hackaday.io project contains a BASIC interpreter which can be flashed onto a CC2540 or CC2541 Bluetooth module. Once installed, simple use the Bluetooth Console tool to connect and start coding on the device using good old BASIC.