RadioShack/Tandy Color Computer Series
- Color Compouter 2 Disk BASIC v1.1 circa 1982 (Archive.org): No need to download, start playing right away directly in your browser!
- XRoar - Dragon & CoCo emulator: XRoar is a Dragon emulator for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows. Due to hardware similarities, XRoar also emulates the Tandy Colour Computer (CoCo) models 1 & 2.
Color Computer 1
Color Compouter 2
- Getting Started With Extended Color Basic (PDF)
- The MOOH - Memory expansion for your Dragon or CoCo 1/2: The MOOH is a memory expansion cartridge board for the Dragon 32/64 and CoCo 1/2, adding 512 KB of RAM and a socket for up to 64 KB ROM. It also features an SPI interface and an SD-card slot.
Color Computer 3
- Programming in BASIC on the Tandy RadioShack TRS-80 Color Computer (YouTube): A step-by-step series on how to program the Color Computer using a Virtual Color Computer 3 (50 videos).
- VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator (via archive.org)
- How to get VGA for the CoCo 3
- FPGA RGB2VGA
Zipped SD card image for Raspberry Pi 3 Zipped SD card image for Raspberry Pi 3 (Alt) CocoPi3 RPi3 Distribution HOWTO: Add new CocoPi3 git repo to CocoPi3 distribution Ron Klien’s YouTube Channel CocoPi3 Release Notes (CocoFEST 2019 Edition)
Hardware Emulation (FPGA)
- How to build a Matchbox CoCo
- How to build a Mr. CoCo
- A hardware keyboard encoder for the TRS-80 Color Computer
- HxC2001 - A Universal Floppy Drive Emulator
- TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
- CoCoWares: The place to find all the Hardware, Software and Services currently available for the TRS-80 / Tandy Color Computer.
- NitrOS-9 “Ease of Use” (EOU)
- FuzixOS: Because Small Is Beautiful
- Fuzix Installer Project (FIP): Tandy CoCo3 Specific.
- YA-DOS-0.5a+ compatible HDD image
- The KEEP BBS