The Colour Maximite 2
The Colour Maximite 2 is a small self contained computer inspired by the home computers of the early 80’s such as the Tandy TRS-80, Commodore 64 and Apple II.
- Colour Maximite 2 (A Modern BASIC Computer) - Unboxing & First Impressions
- Color Maximite 2 - ARM CPU that runs BASIC!
- BASIC in 2020 - DIY microcomputer w/ early 90’s graphics - Color Maximite 2 (build/test)
- PSGMini - SN76489 / NES APU simulator and VGM Player for Colour Maximite 2
- Boulder Dash
- Falfus 2: A puzzle game based on Puzznic. The goal is to clear each level by sliding matching tiles together. Two or more of the same tiles touching along any edge will fuse and vanish with a pop. The player can slide tiles sideways only and tiles fall when unsupported.
- Flappy Bird
- Gauntlet: Video
- John Conway’s Game of Life
- Lunar Lander: Port of the original CMM1 Lunar Lander game.
- NES Emulator in MMBasic
- PSG Demo: Demoscene-style program showing off some sound and graphic effects. Includes library for a VGM player with SN76489 / NES APU simulation. Video
- Wolfenstein 3D: Video
- Z-MIM: A Z-machine interpreter allowing the classic Infocom works of interactive fiction (Zork I, II & III) to be played on the Colour Maximite 2 - includes a “Mini-Zork” sample game. Alternatively, you can download Release 3 here.
- Turtle Graphics
- Playing Sounds
- Zap Sounds (With Less Distortion)
- Playing Multiple Sounds At Once (PLAY SOUND)
- Rotating Football: Video
- CMM2 Demo Programs (Forum Thread)
- Various Test and Demo Programs (GitHub)
- Reading Keys: Showing codes returned by KEYDOWN.
- Movement Examples (1)
- Movement Examples (2)
- Speech (TTS): Say one thing, wait until that’s finished and say another.
- Pseudorandom Number Generator: The built in random number generator doesn’t let you repeat the random sequence; this provides a more random result. For how to use it, see here.
- High Score Handing Reusable Library
- Source Coe Archive for CMM2 (Forum Thread)