QB64 is a modern extended BASIC+OpenGL language that retains QB4.5/QBasic compatibility and compiles native binaries for Windows (Vista and up), Linux and macOS (up to Catalina - works on newer versions on Intel machines, but with audio limitations).
- InForm - A GUI engine and WYSIWYG interface for QB64
- GX - (G)ame Engine(X) built with and for QB64.
- QBjs - An implementation of the Basic programming language for the web, with multimedia support and easy sharing of programs that aims to be compatible with QB64.
- L-BASIC - The L-BASIC compiler and interpreter implemented in QB64.
- QB64 Interpreter - A QB64 interpreter written in QB64.
- QuickPak Professional for QB64
Despite the name, there are versions for both 32bit and 64bit operating systems.